Monday, November 28, 2011

22 Days...

Today I was not stressed about moving but rather when I am going to work...and when we did FINALLY receive our schedules for the week (3pm on Monday) I found that I only work one slow shift all week...so essentially I should have just stayed home (in MO) and worked on our little projects (like de-fraternity housing the walls--beer signs everywhere...but they're old, classic and stylish..but for our awesome 60's bar in our sweet basement!)

Like I said in the previous post there is not too much moving stuff to be stressed about...it is stressful that I will have to get used to some new things and figure out like how to get a license and how to get my car all set for missouri (you cannot live in MO with a car that is leased from MI...so I need to buy my lease out since that is what Bryan says is best..lol)

I am stressing about finding a new job...it has been a struggle in the Mitten...so I can only imagine what it is going to be like in another state...but I have had a few good leads and fingers crossed I actually get one of these jobs...because I am 1. bored sitting at home and 2. need to contribute financially...even though I do all of the housework..ALL OF IT!

SO...the stress is more just lots of worries today...I feel way more relaxed now that I have a place for my stuff..or at least see that there are potential places for my and our stuff...it has just been a lot of work because the house was quite full...and we have been working on getting it well, less full!

Hopefully tomorrow is the same...I am doing research on why it would be good for us to have a dog...and I am going to make an actual presentation...kind of like that commercial on TV...however I do not think that my results will be as successful as the young boy on the commercial...also I have a mac...not a windows' cloud pc 7 or whatever it is!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest