Wednesday, November 30, 2011

20 Days...

20 Days and all I can think about is why can we not just be done...minus the fact that I am going to be missing frikin' PRIME ski season time...but those are the sacrifices you have to make for true love I suppose (*barf*) LOL

We had our first snow of the season. I of course thought that it was beautiful, amazing, exciting, fluffly, simply gorgeous; Bryan did not...I think that I saw a tear... With the first snow (and frozen rain and slush) comes intense car scraping...I live with a stubborn person who would rather park out in a public parking lot than in our EMPTY garage. I woke up as usual, went downstairs made his grits, made his healthy lunch, and prepared his vitamin, mountain dews, and well whatever else...THEN being the caring, awesome, girlfriend that I am I pulled on my boots and my coat and my mittens and took our kitchen broom and tried my darndest to de-snow and de-ice the Jeep...my attempt was less than a success but did make the car legal to drive down the expressway to Midland...

I ate breakfast and checked my internets and suddenly had this intense feeling of sickness..like the spins, the pukes and whatever else...I felt horrible and it made me NEVER want to be pregnant. I get "morning sickness" frequently (NO, I have no bun in the oven) and I never enjoy it and it makes my whole day tired and off...SO I died in our bedroom watching South Park until I had to get ready to go to my stupid, high school, lame job that I hate.

I still have not been paid and I only got 3.5 hours this week...so it is not really a job..I spend more time doing laundry and making dinner than I do working...so this job is just not even a job...I mean it is technically the WORST job I have EVER frikin' had...I hope I get the job at Community Living in St. Peters, MO because I am so ready to have a real job that I make a salary and not piddley money!

I have the task of finding a bank that exists and is located not only in Missouri but in St. Charles. Unfortunately 5/3 does not exist really in the MO...just in the Gateway City (STL) and that is NO good for me...because driving in STL is as bad or worse than driving in Detroit during rush hour! So BYE BYE 5/3 that I have had an account at since I was like 16...It's been a good run! The problem I am having is so many banks charge a fee if you do not have x amount of money in it you get charged y...and for me..why the heck should I pay for my bank...SO as of today...I have chosen PNC...the sign up application is quite lengthy and require my license number and something about taxes that even Bryan doesn't know what it is...so hopefully I do not falsify an application to open a bank account...

Like I said...today the only thing I stressed about was MISSING ALL OF MY PRECIOUS, BELOVED SKI SEASON...I will probably only get to go like two weekends...and that is only if I am lucky! I have been going at least 4 times a month for 3 years...FML! LOL but I guess living and being with Bryan is better than skiing...I GUESS (because I doubt he would say living with me is better than like the Cardinals...LOL JK)

Day 20 is over and I am excited to be in the teens...because that means it will be almost Christmas and that even though we will still be in MI we will be celebrating the Holidays and enjoying our last days in the mitten AND I WILL GET TO SKI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest