Thursday, December 1, 2011

19 Days...

Well..Once again today...19 Days left and 24 days until Christmas...I felt horrible...so...that was just a fan-f***ing-tabulous start to my day...it was just awesome.

After I decided to be motivated with life and try to accomplish stuff on my check list for moving (get a bank account, get proof of address for a new license, get PAID from my fake job...)

I first tackled getting paid...because it is f***ing ridiculous to have to wait and wait and wait to get paychecks...well cash under the table because apparently I am not worth putting on payroll...because apparently it is too difficult...which I know it is not since I used to assist with payroll at Blimpie...but he treats me like I am brainless and that this place takes a degree in rocket science to work at (by the way it doesn't...the "manager" is 19 and doesn't finish classes at Delta...) I got my money documented everything and went back up to the bed and died for a couple hours..mostly just watching some southpark online and feeling like crap.

THEN I got up...and decided it was time to go and get a new bank account that will work in Missouri...well St. Charles...and it is mostly online and on my phone that I have to pay so much for services that I might as well use it for EVERYTHING absolutely possible! I went to PNC and started to open account...the lady was nice but TALKED AND TALKED AND TALKED.. I really was not in the mood...but you gotta be nice to the people who store and manage your money...but I unfortunately had to leave and go back because I only had one legal form of ID so I had to go back which subjected me to another hour of senseless chatter...I just wanted to cry because I was 1. tired and 2. really did not feel that well.

Once I finally walked out of the bank with my precious orange folder I decided it was time to go tanning...because that of course is my solution to stress...tanning or drinking and since drinking has been out...tanning was my only choice..I also took a basket of stuff to Goodwill and went to Hallmark to get the snoopy for our peanuts band and a cute countdown to Christmas thingy...it is so cute! SO after my dose of Vitamin D...goodwilling to others and shopping I proceeded to my old bank to put money in because I still have a card there..and if you know me I cannot live without my card...and of course the bank is RIGHT next to the mall where there is Target and Old Navy...so that resulted in some shopping...but Tis' the season for buying stuff for other people when it is ON SALE!!!

I did not really feel stressed about moving today..just concerned that I will never have enough money to upgrade my account like a baller...but that is just negative thoughts because I HATE trying to find a job!

Besides feeling ill..almost seasick 19 days left was good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest