Tuesday, December 6, 2011

15, 14 Days...

Today I realized that the parking lot engineers do not have the same degree as someone who builds large skyscrapers! Parking lots are inherently dangerous...so why in the *heck* would you design one like someone who has never lived in America would!?! (like the one at Bay City's Walmart...or most other establishments in this town) There is not access drive to the road...but there is a fake intersection with stop signs and special lines... however you must cut through the entire frikin' parking lot to get to this stop sign that is the ONLY exit to this WHOLE, LARGE parking lot (that has WAY more than just the Super Walmart!) It is absolutely ridiculous and extremely, extremely dangerous as everyone(most people) drives like an a-hole in this town (as in most other towns...) SO, today moving did not stress me out...the frikin' Parking Lot did...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I. Hate. Parking. Lots!...AND stupid drivers.

Today we also decided upon pictures for our Christmas card...it is the most Christmas'ee thing that we have done this year yet...they turned out pretty fabulous. That (creating the cards online) took up most of my day...so that was pretty great because I really did not want to do laundry or pack up Bryan's 100's of T-shirts and locate the UPS store. Currently I AM ATTEMPTING to get addresses...I of course have mine saved in my fancy address book on my computer which is also synced on my droid...however the addresses I must get for Bryan's friends I do not have...some I could find but TWO I cannot...and now I am done trying (after at least 20 frikin' long minutes)...white pages claims to be free but keeps taking me to their "sponsored site" RIDICULOUS!

Hopefully tomorrow I will get the cards sent out...meaning I must walk down the street to the post office...LOL

14 Days...plus Christmas and I will BE HOME! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest