Thursday, December 15, 2011

6, 5 Days...

oh, man....it has been a fast two days.

Yesterday (day 6) I was supposed to work my usual three hours per week...one of the brilliant girls that is my fellow employee did not know she worked...so I was the only person available to work since our "boss/manager" is a shut-in, drunk, idiot. (there is way more...but I want to keep my calmness I have created for the next two weekends which includes moving...) I essentially was never asked to work and I am sure Friday when I go to pick up my money (he owes me for two weeks and I intend on quitting so he'll owe me for three) he will have something b**** about...and I will listen and then probably turn into vapid, mean sorority girl and make him feel less than an inch tall...of course I am usually too nice to do this...so it is more of just a wish than anything!

I am getting pretty worried that I am going to be sick for the Holidays...I have that little pain in my throat on the right side...I try to poke out the infection (these rubbery white pieces that come out when I sneeze and smell like the shallows of Bass Lake in August...*gag*)BUT when these nasty little white tonsiliths...I wish I could poke them out without puking my brains out! THAT IS ALL I NEED! To be sick for Christmas's, moving and trying to start a new life...but probably internal stress, ridiculous weather changes and not sleeping well are all contributing to my general feeling of illness...

Every year I never understand what the Holidays do to people and their level of courtesy. It is almost like Bryan and I wear invisibility cloaks when we go out and about...people rudely bump into us and sometimes seem to not notice that we are taking up the space that we are...it is just crazy to me how people are so, so, so, so RUDE! The holidays are supposed to be a time of giving and happiness OH and being nice to your fellow man! SO, I am just waiting to move and be able to hole up in the house and avoid people...I have never liked people that much (the general public) and unfortunately it is even worse when people are in their holiday haze.

Presents are pretty much bought (except one person) and wrapped....they are organized into piles either on the table or on the floor according to what house they must travel to...it is going to be interesting to see if I get everything where it is supposed to go...

We sent home four boxes of clothes that a few other things mixed in...we're pretty worried we are not going to have enough room to pack everything...but we're going to have to because there's no getting it to mom's house once we have come back from Christmas up North. We have like three outfits meaning I have to do laundry everyday to make sure there are shirts and pants for everyone to wear...socks in my case because I was dumb and accidentally only left like 3 or 4 pairs! So that is fun....

Also with moving from a rental means CLEANING. I feel like I JUST did this in the apartment. Luckily we keep the condo quite clean and we just deep deep cleaned it for a showing our landlord had about a month ago. Working less than any other employed person in the world affords me the time to clean, clean and clean and to cook and do laundry. SO hopefully next week I can get everything we do not need to the garage (that we just got emptied) and get it one step closer to being moved to Missouri. Looking back there are somethings we should have taken on the uhaul...but it was thought to be needed and we cannot change it now!

It is hard because we are going up to My Mom's house up North on Christmas Eve and Leaving there Christmas Day in the afternoon...packing up the Jeep because the Mazda will already be packed and then eating a frozen/leftover dinner...re-cleaning anything in the kitchen...re-cleaning our bathroom upstairs and sleeping then waking up...checking out with our crazy landlord and then driving. I still need to plan our driving trip because there is not frikin' way that I am going to go straight there without doing a couple fun things because it is the holidays and as of now I have no idea where we need to be when...but I can only assume the 27th we will be back in the car driving to see family.

I am just ready to be wherever we are going to be. And I want to figure out who's going to be where and what is going to happen. I also have still been looking for a small dog for protection when Bryan is gone and I am home alone...it will look precious and cute and then it will bite the crap out of people!!!

I am not nervous I am just ready to be done like I said above. I just want to leave and get it done quick like pulling off a band aid because it is very hard for me to leave Michigan because it is way, way, way, way better than Missouri. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest