Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Days!

7 Days (11 Days until Christmas!)

About 2 weeks ago I started a new bank account. I was told 5-8 business days I would receive my debit/visa card...it has been 12 Days since the first and that includes 4 weekend days...so 8 Business days. Yesterday I called PNC to ask them perhaps if they sent it to my Missouri address..NOPE...sent to the Bay City address. They told me that I can wait or I CAN PAY $10 TO GET A NEW ONE...um sorry...I have never had possession of the card...so I am NOT going to pay you MORE money to get the card I have been patiently waiting for...because I have less than 2 weeks to be moved and no longer at the address. They tried to tell me that the holidays make mail go slow...however Last Wednesday I sent out Holiday cards and people got them Friday...and I dropped them off at the last drop off time at the post office...so I find it very, very, extremely hard to believe Santa Mail has slowed the delivery of my precious card! I. NEED. MY. CARD! aaaah!

I wrapped presents today...some for Bryan some for my family some for his family...it gets hard to remember what is what...but I have very organized piles and even label what is a stocking...so hopefully it works out! It is also hard to imagine taking these presents in our car when we already have very little room for our own stuff!

I think I am beginning to believe in global warming. We are in Michigan...it has been at least 40 degrees out the past 3 days and there is absolutely NO fresh or accumulated snow in like 2 weeks...I am just going to go ahead and assume that the weather is going to just open up when we are getting ready to move...so packing the cars...driving 500 miles...and trying to just get home...the snow is going to punish us and I will never get to enjoy it :,(

#BeyondScaredStraight is on (from our DVR) and it is so intense and I just cannot concentrate!

7 Days and I am just ready to be done here...in reality it is a few more but in 7 days Bryan and I will be able to chill all day and get ready to leave MI and have some time to spend together before mayhem begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest