Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2...1...0..days!!

WOW. If we had not chosen to celebrate Christmas Day in MI we would be pretty close to moving....actually we would be moving today...maybe if Bryan did not have to work.

Monday, day 2, I pretty much caught up on shows and did laundry...again. (I already need to do it again today....) I honestly DO NOT understand how we go through so much laundry...I spend so much time sorting it (this washer does not have hot or cold settings), washing it, drying it, folding it, putting it away...then doing it all again because...well there's always A TON TO DO!

Tuesday, day 1, I got the oil changed on my car like 2,000 (at least) miles early. I personally DO NOT want to spend time within the first 1.5 months trying to figure out where to get my oil changed in between finding a job, settling the house and trying to find my way just to Walmart.... the guy was quite weirded out that I wanted to change my oil so early, but when it is 1. free and 2. necessary to stay sane when I move I really did not care and just tried to explain it to him...however not all people are great minds like myself...haha. ;)

I finally got accepted into Pinterest. I really did not understand what it was..I still kind of do not understand...but it is fun to make Pins and to look at things I could have done for Christmas...too late now because so many things have been purchased! NEXT YEAR, Valentines day, STP Day...Birthdays...it will be a fabulous resource!

I am being tortured by the wrapped presents for me next to the ones that I have wrapped for Bryan! I really, really, really want to open them!!! I cannot wait! I hope that the presents that I got for Bryan are up to Par! I. AM. EXCITED. We still do not know if we're opening here or at home...but Bryan has to decide!

I am pretty excited to move and to get going...I am just ready for a change of scenery and life. The only thing that makes me un-nerved is that everything will not fit between the two cars! I am not good with spatial thinking, especially when it is so many different shapes and, well we have nothing packed...also there is two coffee tables....ahhh!

I am pretty ready to move and come back to ski and to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest