Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days...

This is what my life has become...sitting on this UGLY floral patterened couch, watching our FANTASTIC HD TV...stuffing my face with either lunch or carrots and GARLIC Hummus (all day long when I'm not eating real food like chili, leftovers, nuts or salad)

I just got done stuffing my face with River Rock Chili (om nom nom) and garlic bread, which is like nothing you can get anywhere else...and so now I am for THE FIRST TIME watching The Hangover Part II...which is a tragedy it so late because it is surely to late to put it on my Christmas list because I am sure it will be a movie I want to watch at least thirty-five to forty more times! Hopefully when I am officially in Missouri I will not have the time to watch the Hangover series hundreds of times over! (so far Hangerover two seems exactly like the original but in Thailand....)

Today I am not stressing, worrying about or whatever about moving. I am however sad about the fine eating establishments that we are leaviing behind in Bay City, MI...I mean that sounds absolutely ridiculous but they are SO SO SO SO GOOD! I know of ONE place well TWO places in St. Charles that are amazing...and I can only assume that there are more that are undiscovered to me! So at least I get to look forward to finding new places that are comparable (or better) to the ones in Bay City!

Every night I make pick dinner, I make dinner, I serve dinner, I pick up after dinner...knowing that we go out on Monday's to Latitude (when we're in Bay City) and that usually Thursday or Friday we go out again...WHY should I have to pick if we go out or where we go...I spend every other night making sure we have the ingredients for dinner, for lunch, for breakfast and then I choose what we will eat, I figure out how to make it and then I make it and then we eat it. I do not understand how it is difficult for someone ELSE to decide if we're eating in or out...

Bryan just called me to tell me he is on the road today for some project at work...which I appreciate because than at least I know he is not in Midland. However...when I ask about dinner why does it have to become a frustrating disagreement! So, NOW, because Bryan is grumpy pants because of work I get to pick because saying "well we won't eat" is a false statement because I cannot go three hours without eating...and dinner is my favorite meal and Bryan needs to eat dinner so that he can take his special pill that is supposed to fix his blood sugar...so I cannot even bluff! AND to top it off now I feel like an A-hole because Bryan was just calling to be nice!

Now I am just going to sit here, watch my movie, wrap presents so that they get done and then figure out dinner...as usual.

Today the only thing stressing me out is frikin' DINNER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest