Friday, December 9, 2011

11 Days...

With 11 days left all I can think about is getting the tears over when I leave my mom's house and when we leave the condo...and we get to Missouri and do not have to worry about if we reserved a rental or will make it on time for our return flight. Last night as we walked through the door the blaring TV had a news blip about busy holiday travel and that flights are getting backed up fast. My immediate reaction was a quick drop of the stomach and heart and an immediate "BRYAN DID YOU GET OUR TICKETS BACK FOR AFTER CHRISTMAS!?!?!" I obviously know that we are driving and not returning (well, immediately) but that is just what I am used to...so I am ready to be just in one place for, hopefully, a significant amount of time!

Slippers. I used to only wear them because I felt I had to wear them on Christmas when they were given to me...especially if they were ones that my Grandma made me..however any other day that was not Christmas you would not catch me wearing them. My feet are always sweaty, even in flip flops...like grossly sweaty...like it's summer and I have flip flops on and my feet have puddles under them making my flip flops slippery. Although right now my feet are still sweaty and gross...they are FREEZING...all of the time, so naturally I've been wearing my EMU slip-ons or my Gap booty sock things. It's weird. I think that I have caught Bryan's cold appendages...unfortunately. It's more clammy than cold...but still...I now have it.

Why are shows always so unrealistic. That's really all on that...but who literally goes for a roll in the hay? Hay is itchy...it makes me break out in hives. Barns typically do not smell the greatest...even if they're animal free...I love my stories that I watch...but they're so unrealistic...no wonder so many people in my generation act so strangely between Disney movies and all of these love story shows and reality programs they think they're gonna drink like snooki, fall in love like Cinderella and sing about EVERYTHING! lol

well...I just realized I NEED to watch Dexter...and apparently The Office, Parks & Rec, Community or Up All Night was NOT new last night...so I need to watch Dexter, go for another walk and then figure out WTF we 're going to (if we do anything)do for Shannon's Graduation...so...I gotta get on it!!! ALSO I need to go tanning (NEED!)

11 Days and I am so excited to move...I am tired of Bay City...I love Bay City...but I am 1. sick of my job 2. ready to live in a place a crazy woman does not own and 3. I want to have a home not just a temporary place of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest