Monday, November 21, 2011

29 Days...

Today was not at all what I had imagined it being...but..life is an adventure...so whatever!

I planned on vegging out, working out, cleaning up and packing the rest or our stuff for the uhaul...but I ended up driving to Detroit to pick up Bryan so he could leave the Jeep at the airport and because apparently now has the flu...so not only did I get t o drive for 4 long hours I got to deal with a 37 year old baby...

We did accomplish picking up the uhaul in Saginaw so now tomorrow I can pack it up and we can hopefully leave and get a head start to Missouri!

I had plenty of time to think about moving but I was frustrated that I didn't get to do my plan and that I had to drive in horrible traffic to and from Detroit.  I got actually excited when we picked up the truck...but I know we're coming back on Sunday and that this is just stuff leaving Michigan...not me!

Now I am sitting on the floor watching tv because I can only assume that Bryan is riddle with germs and.disease...so I am separating myself as much as I can without being extremely rude!

So for now I am excited for the uhaul in the parking lot and packing tomorrow and I guess moving...the day count has changed...bc now we are apparently staying in Michigan for the holiday...but the 21st is still when we are free to leave Bay City and go go go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest