Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days.......

WOW! well, today I spent a lot of time cleaning up beer bottles and cans...and other random trash. I suppose that is what I get for staying home and NOT going to the Lions game lol. It is also what I get for being a pretty awesome girlfriend and hostess.

In my time of peace and quiet and some cleanliness. I found that I have fallen in love with the show Grimm. I thought it was going to be a total bust...but it is actually quite intersting and like True Blood it has become quite addictive. I now will have to watch the other fairy tale themed show that is going to be on ABC (I think...) THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT NOT HAVE CABLE IN MISSOURI...how will I watch my stories!!! lol

Today, again, I had very little time to think about the move...even though in less than two days we will be packing up the uhaul to move the majority of our (my) belongings. BUT I still think it will not be terrible until we move move for reals!

I kept myself busy today...even though I had imagined to use the day to relax and enjoy even MORE time to myself...

FIRST, after watching my new favorite show, I drove over to Shepherd...so pretty much Mount Pleasant an went to this facial lotion foot party at my "Big Sister's" house. It was really fun, quite chill and I got to spend some time with a few of my faves which is always fun! We had a nice time being in a at home spa and talking! I will definitely miss the fact that I am within 2 hours of all of my friends that I love to spend time with! I keep telling myself that Missouri is not that far away and that we have or rather Bryan has many, many, many, many frequent flyer miles. Even though I know that I will not be back much, it is comforting to know that there is always the possibility to visit!

Second! I went and visited my FAVORITE HALL DIRECTOR EVER. Bill O'Dell of course. He is the person who is always there to chit chat with about Greek Life, real life and future dreams. Bill is the person you can count on for a quick visit that lets you leave feeling that you are just going back upstairs to your R.A. room and that you'll see him tomorrow. Bill has had quite the semester and I sincerely wish him the best for everything going on! Bill was always there for me in college and most likely still will be there for me always. It is so important to me that I have such a great, older friend that cares about my life and is interested in staying in touch for all of the years to come. I sincerely hope that Bill comes to visit us in MO because not only do I love seeing and spending time with him, he is AMAZING at doing home improvement and would give me fabulous ideas on how to improve our great little house!

I tried the new Chinese restaurant just down the street and I was dissapointed in what I was served. I will try it again because most likely Bryan will want to, so I am willing to go and try NOT chicken...it was just like in balls of meet and the sauce was too thick and too not orange sauce enough. I am always willing to try something again if I feel there is potential!

Now, I am sitting here writing what I am assuming is a pointless blog and watching Animation Domination on Fox...by myself. After this I am going to look for student life and resident life positions at the local colleges in Missouri...I had the thought of perhaps spending my money for extra schooling on continuing on with an Educational Leadership Degree...I love all of the careers in that bracket and would probably actually be pretty good at it!

I miss Bryan so I have to keep myself busy. He is at work all of the time, but it is so lonely when it is night and we should be camping out in the living room watching our stories, drinking some beer or his specialty drink and having some good cuddle time. BUT, it is a true fact that he needs to spend times with his friends without me and I need to get better at sharing...I think.

ALSO I think that I am losing hair on my hairline from the weird things I have on my scalp...so that is pretty weird and gonna be pretty unattractive if it continues...I never understand why I have so many weird and painful ailments!

30 DAYS YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest